Most companies today have an inherent understanding of how quality impacts different areas of business. However, there seems to be difficulty in gauging how quality management plays a role outside of traditional quality functions, such as audit management, inspections, and compliance. For executives looking to transform the role of quality in their organization to span over the enterprise rather than being managed locally, understanding how quality impacts and intersects across the entire value chain is a critical first step.
Main topics include:
- Understanding the Complete Value Chain
- Enterprise Quality Management Software
- Closed-Loop Quality Management
- Taking EQMS Global Case Study
- Actionable recommendations